Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Baby Diaper Cards

Got a little excited - a little early... about making some New Baby Cards! I went ahead and made Boy themed ones, so if my lil' sprout turns out to be a girl... I'll just get the chance to create some pink cards! 





Inside a baby picture can be added or use the white card to add info and leave the baby photo free so they can frame it.

The Diaper pattern was cut using the Cricut. 
Cartridge is CTMH Artiste on page 64 -cut at 4"

I used some of my older colors. In Breeze & Grey Flannel.
Bakers Twine in Grey & White
I added a Bitty Sparkle for the Elephant's eyes.
The two stamp sets I used are Sans Small Caps & Zoology.

The small White Daisy circles & the Grey Flannel Scalloped circles were made using CTMH punches.

I LOVE this Diaper card pattern... I think it turned out pretty darn cute!

After uploading the first photos I decided to add some Grey Chevron Washi Tape to the inside! ...so cute!




:)


3 comments:

  1. That is just so precious! Really cute idea! Love um!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which cricket machine did you use what size card stock and is artise pre programmed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha Kavach>>> I used the Cricut Expression machine. The cartridge is called Artiste & is sold by Close to my Heart. You can find it here ( http://heartfeltscrapper.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=6719&CatalogID=1740 ) I made this a while back, but I believe I just used a 12"x12" blue cardstock and cute the diaper on 4" . The diaper you can find on page 64. Hope this helps -Thanks for visiting my Blog~ and Happy Scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...