Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Monday, June 17, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: My Mind's Eye/Stella & Rose- All Boy

Here is a page I made using My Mind's Eye "Stella and Rose" paper, I'm not for sure what collection 'cause I bough a huge bulk paper pad with all the collections in it. I also got some stamp sets and the collections they go to are called, Hazel, Mabel, & Hattie. The paper I used could be from one of those sets. The banner is chipboard and is from CTMH. The Stamped images I used on this page are from random stamps. CTMH's Star Struck, Teresa Collins- On the Edge stamp set, & Stella and Rose- Hattie stamp set. I used Hemp for string and CTMH's canvas buttons (love those! you can leave them the plane canvas fabric or stamp right onto them...very cool!). The Canvas Alphabet is also from CTMH... you can ink these all up as well... some of my favorite alphabets by far!!! Also added some orange striped washi tape. The dark matte brown buttons are from Basic Grey. The brads are from CTMH in dark Cocoa. I used some cardstock from CTMH (my favorite cardstock! -has the white core and is very thick!) in Bamboo. All ink is from CTMH. Colors- Bamboo, Cocoa, Desert Sand, & Outdoor Denim.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...