Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Delight in everything Card



I'm so excited about my new Cricut Cartridge! It's from Close to my Heart called Art Philosophy.

I tried out the Project they have listed inside the book. (Rosette Birthday Card). 
Instead of a Birthday Card I changed it up a bit... I also used Vineyard Berry instead of Hollyhock for the rosettes. I can't wait to see what more I can make using the cartridge!



I thought the Rosettes looked real hard to create... 
but they're not, they are actually quite simple!


I had so much fun creating this little card... hope these pics inspire you to bring out your Cricut machine and get started on a project of your own! And if you'd like to show us what you make, just leave a comment below. 

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Thanksgiving!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...