Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monthly Scrapbook Challenge #2 December 2012


Second Challenge... bring it on!
Well its Christmas time! And I'm BIG with the Holidays so lets stick with the Christmas theme!
This month we will have a 2-part challenge!

1st Part: Lets get caught up! If you haven't finished or even started on your last holiday pictures, do! Lets wrap up Halloween & Thanksgiving, get them into your albums so your all free & ready for Christmas!

2nd Part: Craft it up! Close to my Heart is offering the cutest Dimensional Elements "Ornaments". There are 2 kinds, I have the first set, there is also a new set in the newest Idea book.

Well get them out ladies (and Gents) and see what you can do with them! You could add them to a page/layout, a card or hang them on your tree! I'll be creating mine along with you so I don't have an example. But this is what they are and an example they show in the Idea book.




Have fun! And we want to see your finished projects! 
So Email me at thinkpinkjmf@yahoo.com or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...