Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Avonlea Workshop


(CTMH Avonlea Workshop on the Go Scrapbook Guide photo)

Here is my version of the Avonlea Workshop. As you can see I stayed very close to the actual pattern from the Workshop Guide, but the add-ons are different. I also decided to add the Avonlea Complements to my project, instead of using the Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons. I stamped with the Workshop stamp set as well as the "Family Tree" stamp set <I LOVE this stamp set, the tree is so beautiful and creates a dramatic look! The Complements were so fun to use, they are printed canvas...love love love this new Canvas-fabric thing!!! Now I just need to add some photos and Voila` -got myself a beautiful scrapbook layout! Don't you just Love these Workshops!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...