Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Creations* Canvas Journal

I love these Canvas Journals! I'm huge with keeping a journal, so when I saw these I had to make one for myself! My inspiration came from the example in the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea book on page 20. I ordered the Journal and the stamp featured also on that page, Happy Thoughts. I really loved how they created the cover, and wanted to make a similar one for me, so this is my version of that cover! I'm in love with how it turned out... 


My Creations* Canvas Journals are 7" x 5" $8.95


I had to use the Pom-pom Ribbon, super cute! The green & blue strip of paper on the left side is from the Chantilly Collection. Love this bright and beautiful paper packet!


Here is that New Washi Tape! Adds a unique & fun look!
So there it is! It will definitely help me think of Happy Thoughts this Year! :)


If you would love to create your own Journal using Close to my Heart's Amazing products ~ just click on the links below the pictures! Enjoy!!!








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...