Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Artwork from Album Retreat 2013

I would like to show you all the wonderful artwork we created at Album Retreat! We completed a full Album with a Cover page plus 10 layouts! That's 21 pages! Plus we had fun putting together 2 craft kits, Happy Thoughts Kraft Container & 20 Paper Pouch treat bags using an exclusive stamp set by Jeanette Lynton! Ya, they kept us pretty busy! :)

The first photo is the original by CTMH, so you can see the actual project, the second photo is of my finished project... I like to change things up a bit, so you'll so some differences! Some of my pages still need a little work, like one needs the title added! Enjoy the pics!

1) Blessed Cover Page



2) My Happy Life Layout (Roles)



3) They Mean So Much layout (People)



4) I Love It Here Layout



5) No Place Like This Space Layout (Spaces)
(I WON 8 of these Kits!!!)




6) Favorite Things Layout




7) Live Your Life In Color Layout




8) Beauty All Around Layout (Myself)




9) Real Friends Layout




10) Collect Moments Layout (Nature)




11) Music To My Ears Layout




Craft- Happy Thoughts Kraft Container


Added inside- Creative Prompts!


Craft- Treat bags
with exclusive stamp set!




I only made 3, but I believe I'm going to finish the rest using my "Sweet as Honey" pattern, that one turned out to be my favorite! I could put "Bit o' Honey" candies inside... too cute!


Album Retreat was great! We really had a blast putting these pages & crafts together! We learned so many new ideas!
>>>Can't wait until the next Retreat!!!


1 comment:

  1. that looks like so much fun! cute! thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...