Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Monday, March 4, 2013

Roxie Scrapbook Layout

Just finished my first layout using Roxie. I decided to create the second layout given in the Workshop on the Go brochure. The pages were just perfect for my pictures so here it is...



I love these hat pins! 


I have 2 more layouts in mind. I'll post them here when they're finished.

******

March 5th 8:30am For my second layout I really wanted to use this new stamp set called 10 Things. Love the idea of it, so this is what I came up with.


So I'v made 10 strips and a pocket to put them in. On the strips I'll hand write 10 things I love about my daughter! 

...and here is the finished layout. Love how the "10 things" pocket made my page that much more adorable!


I got the layout idea in the Make If from Your Heart Volume 1 Book on page 9.
and some up-close pix!


Thats my Jasi Girl! 


These hat pins are so beautiful and add a delicate touch!


Just Be! Such a perfect saying for my lil' girl!!! 
From the stamp set Live Out Loud!
 I also love using arrows... they add Fun to a page!
As you can see here, I'v inked the edges of my photos as well as the edges of the papers, I love the look this gives!


The shape in the middle I cut from my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. (Love my Cricut! So glad that Close to my Heart decided to start creating cartridges!) Well onto the third layout! >>>will post soon!

10:30am (I got an idea just now, to change the 10 to 11, {11 Things I love about You} being that it is my daughter's 11th Birthday!!! Cute idea>>>what do you think?)

11:07am Ok... changed it to 11 Things I Love about You... super cute and goes better with the theme! Don't you just love spur-of-the-moment ideas!?!
Was super easy to change as well, I just changed the 10 things to 11 things and added an extra number 11 strip! CUTE CUTE!!! :)

******

March 6th 9:05am Today I will be working on the 3rd layout! This is what I'v came up with so far. I cut these with my Cricut! Art Philosophy cartridge. On page 29 there is a banner, super cute! The largest banner piece I cut at 2 inches. (sorry can't remember the other sizes, but I had to cut a few different sizes before I got the right one... still learning the Cricut! lol)


I'm inking ALL the edges, a lot of work but I really like the way it looks! I believe this stamp set is called Glamour lowercase Alphabet. <My fave alphabet stamp set!!!


Nothings glued down just yet... so placement could still be changed! End results coming soon! :)

10:52am Third & final layout! >>>Well I'm Done! I love how the banner turned out! ...and I used up all my bling! (hat pins & gem buttons). These pages turned out super cute, I had a lot of fun working with Roxie! 
Came up with the layout myself... I love the Roxie stickease and matching stamp sets! Wow... this was one darling Kit!




...onto my next project! Happy Scrappin' Gals!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...