Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: CTMH For Always (Second Layout)

Love Love Love this one! This is also a kit I got from my sister Sarah! Check out her blog for more kits...and wonderful ideas! sarajessmemories

The paper is from Close to my Heart "For Always" Collection. So elegant... !!! 

Full Layout:


...the perfect elegance


Tulle placed in the middle of the paper flowers add such a dramatic look... and 'twisted' fabric flowers... add a soft touch!!!


Here I sewed on the red hearts with black thread. Love this technique!!!


Thank you so much for these amazing kits sis! You truly are talented... a genuine scrapbook artist! Love Ya Girl!!!

...now I got to add some photos! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...