Countdown to Scarpbook USA Expo

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Scrapbook Layout: CTMH Mischief (Second Layout)

Second Layout using Mischief. This packet has a fun Elegance look to it! Perfect for a Grown-up Halloween Party! I love the Felt Stickers. The Rosettes where made using the Cricut Expression, Cartridge is Art Philosophy. Rosettes are cut at 3" & 4" inches. I also added some fun accessories... Opaques in Licorice, Irresistibles in Houndstooth Alphabet (inked them in black), & some black Shimmer Trim. I do want to create one more layout using this packet, and a special Stamp of the Month called "Wicked". This stamp set was only available in August of 2011.



Beyond cute, and definitely my style! I think this paper packet and stamp set will go perfect together...! Lets see what I can come up with! (3rd layout with be in a new post).


Left Side:



Right Side:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...